|Title:||Assistant Medical Billing Office Manager|
National Ambulance is a growing family-owned medical transportation provider. We provide emergency and non-emergency ambulance service as well as wheelchair van and education opportunities. Our main focus is to provide exceptional customer service in all aspects of patient care.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Assistant Medical Billing Office Manager to supervise the daily operations of our Accounts Receivable Department. This is a newly created position within National Ambulance and as such the attributes, duties and responsibilities of this position are subject to change at any time during employment. Flexibility is a key component in the success of this role within our company. This position reports directly to the Medical Billing Office Manager.
- Self Motivated
- Strong Organizational Skills
- The abilities to multi-task and function effectively in a team environment
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Ability to Learn & Teach
- Managing approximately four Medical Billing Specialists in our Accounts Receivable Department to achieve maximum claim resolution / collection results while adhering to ever-changing laws and regulations.
- Establish and communicate clearly defined goals, deadlines, and expectations to A/R Specialists.
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures.
- Oversee A/R Department Efficiency by conducting routine Quality Assurance and Control.
- Interdepartmental regular communications to ensure company objectives are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Healthcare Administration or equivalent experience is required.
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Word and Excel and ability to easily navigate databases are required.
- 2 or more years of supervisory / management experience is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of HIPAA, Medicare, Medicaid, private insurance, collections, liability insurance, 3rd party billing reimbursement and methodologies are highly desirable.
- Demonstrated knowledge of compliance within insurance and collection industries is highly desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, problem solving and relationship building skills are essential to the success of this role.
How to Apply:
National Ambulance, LLC is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive wages and benefits package. If you are interested in being considered for this position, please forward a cover letter & resume to
Mail: National Ambulance Attn: Kirill Adzigirey 425 St. James Ave. Springfield, MA 01109. Or
An application for employment will need to be completed prior to an interview; we will call you to set this up.