|Title:||Account Receivable Specialist|
Job Posting: Accounts Receivable Specialist, National Ambulance in Springfield.
National Ambulance is a growing family-owned medical transportation provider. We provide emergency and non-emergency ambulance service as well as wheelchair van services and education opportunities. Our main focus is to provide exceptional customer service in all aspects of patient care.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Billing Clerk to help us in our Accounts Receivable Department. Due to ever changing attributes of the medical billing world, duties and responsibilities of this position are subject to change at any time during employment. Flexibility is a key component in the success of this role within our company. This position reports directly to the Account s Receivable Manager.
- Self Motivated
- Strong Organizational Skills
- The abilities to multi-task and function effectively in a team environment
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Ability to Learn & Teach
- Be involved in any segment of the claim life cycle. The cycle includes preparing an Electronic Patient Care Report for review prior to initiating the billing cycle. Verifying Insurance Eligibility, Medical Coding, Claim batch submission, Invoicing using CMS 1500 Forms, Processing Residences, Payer workflows, Posting Account Balances, , and the like.
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Word and Excel and ability to easily navigate databases are required.
- Knowledge of HIPAA, Medicare, Medicaid, private insurance, collections, liability insurance, 3rd party billing reimbursement, compliance, collections, and methodologies are highly desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, problem solving and relationship building skills are essential to the success of this role.
National Ambulance, LLC is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive wages and benefits package.
An application for employment will need to be completed prior to an interview; we will call you to set this up.