|Title:||Property & Facility Repair & Maintenance|
Property Maintenance (Springfield)
National Ambulance wants you to be a part of our rapidly growing family oriented company that provides ambulance services, emergency medical service education, and vehicle fleet maintenance in Greater Springfield. We are looking for a self-motivated individual that is willing to work in an ever changing property maintenance environment.
Positions Open: Property & Facility Repair & Maintenance; Hourly, Full Time
Education: No formal educational requirement.
The Property Maintenance team member is responsible for performing a variety of work including maintenance and repair of buildings and grounds in assigned area. This job requires that you are able to work “behind the scene”. A a construction worker, you will not be working with the public on a regular basis; however you will be required to speak with and interact well with co-workers. You will also need to communicate with your supervisor to find out what duties need to be taken care of. You’ll be responsible for working with tradesman on construction sites such as carpenters, bricklayers, drywallers, cement finishers, electricians, plumbers, and roofers to accomplish building and grounds maintenance, repair and construction.
Previous experience with all responsibilities listed below and the skills mentioned are required.
- Follow blueprints and building plans to build or repair building structures
- Install structures and fixtures such as: windows and molding, doors, drop ceilings, frameworks, walls floors etc.
- Clean and prepare construction sites by removing debris, garbage, and trees, load and unload building materials.
- Operate large powered machinery and equipment (EX: saws, drills, grinders, blowtorches, pressure cleaners, jackhammers, forklifts, trucks, concrete mixers).
- Setting and leveling concrete.
- Roofing & Siding installation and maintenance
- Overhead door maintenance
- Landscaping & hardscape: snow plowing, lawn maintenance
- Basic knowledge of: plumbing, electrical systems, and central heating and air conditioning systems.
- Drywall install and taping
- Carpet and tile install
- Interior & exterior painting
- Kitchen cabinets, shower unit, furniture assembly and installation
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Strong attention to detail
- Reliable transportation.
- A positive attitude.
- The ability to work in a team.
- Willingness for continual learning.
- Flexibility, assertiveness, openness to change & forward thinking.
- Multi-tasking in a fast paced construction setting
- Communicating effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Effectively manage resources to achieve desired results in a timely manner.
- Working independently without direct supervision to accomplish goals
- Flexible Work Scheduling
- Competitive Pay
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off
- 401k Plan
How To Apply Option 1: visit us online at www.nationalambulance.net and complete our online application for employment. If you have any additional questions please contact Kirill @ 413-736-0092 ext: 220
How To Apply Option 2: Please fill out our application for employment in person at
425 St. James Ave. Springfield, MA 01109
Monday-Saturday 08:00 am - 6:00 pm. No prior appointment necessary.
If you have any additional questions please contact Kirill @ 413-736-0092 ext: 220