|Title:||2nd Shift Administrative Assistant|
Incumbents are responsible for a wide variety of dispatch activities, including receiving emergency and non-emergency requests for ambulance service from public and private parties, transmitting orders to suitable response units and administrative duties
• Multi-tasking in a fast paced office setting
• Communicating effectively, both verbally and in writing
• Resource Management
• Working independently without direct supervision to accomplish goals
• Scheduling & Quality Control
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience in Microsoft Office
• The ability to type at least 40 wpm.
• Strong attention to detail
• Reliable transportation.
• A positive attitude.
• The ability to work in a team.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Willingness for continual learning.
• Flexibility, assertiveness, openness to change & forward thinking
• Health and Dental Insurance
• Flexible Scheduling
• Paid Time-Off
• 401k Plan
• Incentive Programs
• Extensive Paid Training Program
• Emergency Medical Technician Certification
• Emergency Medical Dispatcher Certification
- At least 1 year experience in a fast paced environment
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License